Monday, October 18, 2010

How A Bill Becomes a Law

We are all aware of the School House Rock version of how a bill becomes a law. If you are not, here is a refresher. I'm Just a Bill (Sorry, SchoolHouseRockKids won't let me embed from their site.)

Of course, that it isn't as much fun as tracing it out yourself, which is what my C and D Period classes are doing today and tomorrow. If you are trying to navigate yourself around using the arrow keys, they are counterintuitive. If you want to see what is below, the bottom, use the up arrow, to see what is on the right side of the screen, use the left arrow, etc.

Here is D Period's version thanks to bubbl.us:




Here is C Period's version, also thanks to bubbl.us


1 comment:

john ervin said...

umm yea mr boyle
i try to record my voice in voice thread but
theirs no where to record.
i lookedd through everything
i mean everything
i dont like this stuff over the computer its retarted.
like why do we need this its more complicated then it shood realy be.
hope my grade doesnt effect me cause of computer problems. ?

cause id be mad if it is cause i cant record my voice on some website
cause we are suppose to have it in class not at home.