Monday, September 13, 2010

Oops

One of the things that we as teachers learn to deal with is that things rarely go as planned and that we have to think on our feet as best we can when that happens. First period this morning, I was having trouble remembering how to get my mic to work with the computer. It took much longer than I really thought I was going to have time for. But with a deep breath and a little patience I was able to think through the problem and work out the solution. With the patience of many of my colleagues, I was able to get the files recorded for my first period and the rest of the day went relatively smoothly. Now, as I am trying to upload those files to Google groups, I have apparently gone over my limit of uploads for the moment. I was able to get the recordings for one of my classes up, but I don't know if I am going to get the recordings up for the other class.

Patience is more than a virtue, it is a necessity.

1 comment:

Neil Hanlon said...

I know Ms. Densmore ran into the upload problem with google groups, and now she uses http://drop.io/ it's very simple and intuitive, plus, there's no upload limit, and easy to share. We use it to distribute music and papers.

I'm sure you can contact her if you would like more info.